A project manager works closely with our clients to brainstorm, analyze, and find solutions to client needs by finding solutions within the standard parameters of the software applications, and documenting...
A project manager works closely with our clients to brainstorm, analyze, and find solutions to client needs by finding solutions within the standard parameters of the software applications, and documenting and completing the custom projects requested. We strive to clearly understand our clients’ needs and work with the client to creatively find solutions within software and services InfoTrax provides. When managing projects, we strive to write project requirements documents (PRD) that accurately reflect the client’s business needs and provide sufficient information to our developers so that we can deliver a product that meets these needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 – 5 years of IT project management experience.
- Strong communication skills in oral and written forms – ability to convey and understand complex ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate and build effective relationships with key project stakeholders.
- Strong consultative skills to facilitate solution design and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Superior demonstrated customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to pick up and understand IT and software development concepts.
- Fluent in Microsoft Windows technology, Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Works to understand client needs and find solutions within the parameters of the software.
Works with client to identify and document the requirements of custom projects.
- Think creatively and critically to find solutions
- Communicate solutions to client
- Work with client in implementing these solutions
Manages scope of projects.
- Creation of detailed Project Requirements Document
- Provide cost estimate
- Create timeline for delivery
Communicates with Client Services Team Lead.
- Identifying additional requirements
- Creates Change Request Documentation
- Communicates clearly with client the impact to both cost and timeline
Uses established processes to facilitate project completion.
- Updates on large projects
- Communicates road blocks
- Escalation of issues that will impact InfoTrax Senior Management
Becomes proficient in product knowledge.
- Use Workflow system to create projects
- Provide documentation for project development (PRD)
- PM tests when code delivered from development/QA
- Delivers code to client for testing
Establishes professional relationships with clients. Responds quickly to client requests and follows through on commitments.
Provides client weekly updates of completed projects, progress on current projects, and any risks to timelines or cost.
Increases personal knowledge and understanding in traditional Project Management skills (ie, creating project schedules, timelines, plans and risk management analysis, determining milestones, etc.)
- Attends and participates in product training sessions.
- Dedicates time to learn product
- Gains enough understanding to train client
Or email your resume to email@example.com