Are you an aspiring Marketing student looking for an opportunity to kick start your career? If you are ambitious, proactive and highly motivated, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for high-energy and ambitious Marketing Intern to support our marketing team and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Marketing Intern duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate on annual marketing planning
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Help in the creation and editing of content for the blog, website and articles.
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Work with our event marketing team to help organize events
Marketing Intern requirements and qualifications
- Current enrollment in a related BS degree
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- High school graduate
Preferred but not required
- Hands on experience with marketing computer software (e.g. CRM tools)
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)