About Commission Consulting
Commission plans aren’t black magic. With years of experience developing and analyzing compensation strategies, we know what works and what doesn’t to drive growth throughout your distributor organization.
The InfoTrax team of Commission Consultants helps you determine if your compensation plan is driving the behaviors you want. And, we can see how your plan is stacking up against your competitors.
We'll help you design a plan or enhance an existing plan and programs that builds positive momentum across your entire organization to reward the right behaviors every time you pay a commission.
Acting before analyzing can leave your business at risk. Ensure your plan is serving your goals and is aligned with your company mission.
Maintain profitability—now and in the future—with a comp-rehensive approach to modeling growth and changes in your commission structure.
WITH OR WITHOUT SOFTWARE
Whether or not you use our technology solutions, we're available to help you understand the inner-workings of your commission plan and identify improvements that can affect your bottom line.
- Assess the efficacy of your current plan
- See valuable metrics that clearly indicate how your commission plan is functioning
- Ensure your plan is serving your goals and is aligned with your company mission
- Get to the root cause of compensation issues with a complete structural diagnostic
- Develop and model commission plans pre-launch
- Conduct compensation payout modeling
- Explore potential changes to your plan against your data or test data to see how adjustments will affect your distributors
- Forecast the impact of growth and changes in your commission structure
- Create international expansion comp plan strategies
- Examine the rank, retention and recruiting efficacy of your plan
Global expansion can be risky. What works here doesn't always work over there. Expand your business with confidence—whether you're looking to launch new markets or improve their performance—while ensuring that your compensation plans always adhere to market requirements.